CCTV Privacy Notice
Okamoto (Thai) Co., Ltd. is using CCTV for surveillance in and around our buildings, facilities, and areas for the protection of life, health and property. We collect personal information of officers. Any worker, customer, employee, contractor, visitor or any person (hereinafter collectively referred to as “you”) enters the area through the use of such CCTV equipment.
This CCTV Use Privacy Notice (“Notice”) provides information about the collection process use or disclose which information that can make you personally identifiable (“Personal Information”), including your rights as follows:
1.Legal base for processing personal data
We collect your personal information under the following legal bases.
1. The necessity to prevent or suppress a danger to the life, body or health of you or others.
2. Necessity for the legitimate interest of us or others where such benefit is of no importance less than your fundamental rights to your personal data.
3. The need for compliance with relevant laws which controls about safety and the environment in our workplace and property.
2.Purpose of collecting your personal information
We collect your personal information for the following purposes.
1. For the protection of your personal health and safety including your property.
2. For building protection our facilities and property from damage, obstruction, destruction of property or other crimes.
3. To support agencies involved in law enforcement to deter, prevent, search and prosecute the law.
4. To assist in dispute resolution processes that occur during disciplinary proceedings or grievance process.
5. To assist in the investigation process or the process of submitting complaints.
6. To assist in the process of initiating or preventing civil litigation. This includes but is not limited to legal proceedings related to employment.
3.Personal data we collect, combine and use
For the purposes stated in Item 2. We install CCTV in a visible location. There will be a warning sign indicating the use of CCTV at the entrance and exit to collect your personal information when you enter the following areas.
Items of Personal Information Collected
1. Still image
4. Images of your property such as vehicles, bags, hats, clothing, etc.
However, we will not install CCTV cameras in areas that may unduly infringe on your fundamental rights, such as rooms, shower rooms, or places for workers' rest.
4.Disclosure of your personal information
We will keep the information on CCTV cameras about you confidential and will not disclose them, except where we are necessary to achieve the surveillance objectives set forth in this notice. We may disclose information on CCTV to the following categories of persons or entities:
1. The agency has the powers and duties as prescribed by law to help support law enforcement or for investigations, investigations or litigation.
2. Third party service providers for the necessity of ensuring the prevention or suppression of harm to life, body, health and property of you or others.
5.Your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562
The Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 aims to put your personal information more in your control. You can exercise your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 when the provisions in respect of the rights of personal data subjects are effective, details are as follows.
1. The right to access, obtain a copy and request disclosure of the origin of the personal data we collect about you. Unless we have the right to refuse your request by law or court order or in the event that your request will have an effect that may damage the rights and freedoms of others.
2. The right to request correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data of you to keep it current and accurate complete and does not cause misunderstandings.
3. The right to request the suspension of the use of your personal data in any of the following cases.
3.1 During the period we review your request to correct your personal data complete and current.
3.2 Your personal data is collected. Unlawful use or disclosure.
3.3 When your personal data is no longer necessary for retention for the purposes we have stated in the collection but you want us to keep that information for the purposes of exercising your legal rights.
3.4 When during the period we are proving to you the legitimate grounds for collecting Use or disclose your personal information or investigate the need for collecting, using or disclosing your personal information for the public interest due to the fact that you have exercised the right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
4. The right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data unless we have legitimate grounds for refusing your request (for example, we can demonstrate that collecting Providing or disclosing your personal data for more legitimate grounds or for the establishment of a legal claim. Compliance or Exercise of Legal Claims or for the public benefit of our mission).
6.Duration of retention of personal information
To achieve the objectives of surveillance by using CCTV equipment as specified in this announcement. We will keep personal information in CCTV cameras related to you for a period of 15 days from the date you entered Okamoto (Thai) Co., Ltd., such period in accordance with the database provided. Keep the company's information. After the expiration of the said period, we will continue to delete and destroy your personal information.
7.Security of personal information
We have appropriate measures to maintain the security of your personal data both technically and administratively to prevent data loss or have unauthorized access to, delete, destroy, use, change, modify or disclose personal information; this is in line with our Information Security Policy and practices.
In addition, we have established a personal data protection policy by public notice with guidelines for security in the collection, use or disclosure of personal information by maintaining confidentiality (Confidentiality), accuracy, completeness (Integrity) and ready-to-use condition. (Availability) of personal information we provide a review of the said Policy and this Notice from time to time.
8.Responsibilities of the Personal Data Controller
We require that only the officers who have the authority involved in collecting, using or disclosing personal data for this processing activity will have access to your personal data. We will ensure that the officers strictly comply with this announcement.
9.Amendments to the Privacy Notice
To update or change this notice we may consider making changes as we deem appropriate and will notify you via channels Announcements at the entrance-exit in front of the company, QR Code, Website with the date of the latest version at the end. However, we recommend that you check regularly for new announcements especially before you enter our area.
Entering your area it is deemed to be an acknowledgment under the terms of this announcement. Please suspend entry. If you do not agree with the terms of this announcement if you continue to enter the area after this announcement has been revised and posted in the above channels. You will be deemed to have been informed of such changes.
You can inquire about this announcement at
ISO & Safety Department
Okamoto (Thai) Co., Ltd.
No. 174, Mu 2, Tambol Chamaeb, Amphur Wangnoi,
Changwat Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13170
Phone: 035-958-499 ext. 186